Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stephanie's Bridals in San Antonio at the Japanese Tea Gardens

Now that she is married I can show off her lovely bridal portraits we took at the Japanese Tea Gardens. We had a grand ol' time and got to do a lot running around the koi ponds. Stephanie had a wonderful dress and a hat that gave a great vintage look to her. I'll be posting her wedding next after a big announcement, the evidence of which you may already see.

TeaGardenBridal-4, Austin wedding photographer

TeaGardenBridal-8

TeaGardenBridal-5

TeaGardenBridal-1

TeaGardenBridal-6

And we did some work with IR camera.
TeaGardenBridal-7

TeaGardenBridal-11

TeaGardenBridal-12

TeaGardenBridal-13

TeaGardenBridal-16

TeaGardenBridal-19

TeaGardenBridal-17

And you never know when I am going to pull out the nerd glasses.
TeaGardenBridal-20

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to get me some of those glasses! The pictures are so perfect, I couldn't ask for more. Quintessential us. I think thats how you spell that... Oh well, you get the idea